"Good job, everyone!" ~ Mari, one of her victory quotes
Mari is one of the four main characters in Crystal Story II: War of the Shattered Sky. Daughter of the Sheriff in Dustop, who also became a sheriff under him; she is a skilled gunslinger as she proficiently handles two firearms and a capable engineer, who is able to build a robot named Guide.
Despite her prowess wielding firearms, she is very kind-hearted and hesitant, often regrets attacking before the battle and apologizing to enemies after such attacks.
|Skill Name||Gained From||Description|
|Fire I||Elementalist I||Fire Magic|
|Lightning I||Elementalist I||Wind Magic|
|Earth I||Elementalist I||Earth Magic|
- Mari is the only character of the second game to carry a range weapon instead of melee.
- It appears Mari is possibly the youngest member of the party, belying her intellect as an engineer and gunslinger, as she is the shortest of the party.
- The pistols on her picture are level II pistols.
- Mari seems to be rather fond of Kaz.
- Occasionnally, when Lina says "Don't fall behind now !" at the beginning of a fight, Mari answers by "I'll try my best !".