|Wind Samurai (160)|
Wind Samurai is kind of a swindler : during the casting for Crystal Story II, while filling in his Bestiary form, he wrote the skill Blink twice. When the authorities realised it, they arrested him and sent him to Lao Prison for the rest of his life. Administrative fraud really doesn't pay !...
(Percentages estimated after 100 Samurai, without Dice ; real percentages may differ.)
|Heal Potion IV||2%|
|Mana Potion III||10%|
|Full Armor I||<1%|
- Like all samurai, Wind Samurai in the field will notice you almost immediately: they can see you being further away than an horizontal 2/3 of the screen ; so if you enter vertically (upward or downward) a room with a Samurai in it, he will spot you no matter his position.
- But then, they have a long movement delay before chasing you (about 3s), but have an extremely high chase speed : almost as fast as you with Sprint activated.
- Samurai generally appear in group of one or two ; hardly ever will you meet three of them in one room.
- (Although Heal Potions III should logically be droppable, none was obtained over a sample of 100 Samurai...)
- (Drop rates of Ruby, Sapphire, Full Armor, Talisman, Start All, Last All and SP Ring estimated inferior to 1%: probably require some Dice to drop.)